Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I use the Supra eKey app to open a Supra lockbox?
- Step 1: Select “Obtain Key” on the bottom of your SUPRA eKey app.
- Step 2: Push up the bottom of the SUPRA lockbox. The black circle on the front of the lockbox should flash red.
- Step 3: Enter your PIN into the app.
- Step 4: Push up the bottom of the lockbox again, this time the whole bottom will come out with the key inside.
2. Why do I have to push up the bottom of the lockbox before I enter my PIN?
SUPRA’s newest lockboxes, the iBox BTLE, connects with your phone using Bluetooth. Pushing up the bottom of the lockbox the first time turns on the Bluetooth so it can connect to your phone. The red light flashing indicates that the Bluetooth is on and searching for a device to connect to. Be sure you enter your PIN while this light is flashing to successfully retrieve the listing’s key.
3. When I push up the bottom of the lockbox, the red light doesn’t flash. What do I do?
SUPRA’s lockboxes last a long time and there could be a connection issue with the lightbulb, so still try and open the lockbox like you normally would. If you can’t successfully connect and get the listing’s key, then there’s an issue with the lockbox itself and you need to contact the REALTOR on the listing—only the person that owns the lockbox can fix it.
4. I can’t open a SUPRA lockbox. What do I do?
- First, make sure that the red light is flashing on the SUPRA lockbox while you enter your PIN into the app. If the red light isn’t flashing and you can’t open the lockbox, you’ll need to contact the REALTOR on the listing—only the person that owns the lockbox can fix it.
- If the red light is flashing and you still can’t open the lockbox, doublecheck your Bluetooth settings. The Bluetooth on you phone has to be on and the app has to have permission to access it. You had to grant the permission the first time you used your key, but updates can turn it off again. Try turning you Bluetooth off and then on again if all the settings are correct.
- Next, be sure you’ve activated your reciprocity in the area you’re trying to open the lockbox. You can find a list of CORE’s reciprocities on our website here with their contact information.
- Lastly, if you still can’t open the lockbox, it’s time to reach out for help. You can find where to get assistance on our website here.
5. How do I know if a reciprocity is active for my SUPRA eKey?
The only way to know for sure that your key has access to an area is to contact the SUPRA provider for that area and confirm that your key is in their system correctly. You can find a list of CORE’s reciprocities on our website here with their contact information.
6. I already have a SUPRA key. Do I need to get another one from CORE?
If you got your key from one of the SUPRA providers listed here, then we can activate your reciprocity with our system without paying for a separate key. To activate your reciprocity, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your key’s serial number, PIN, and where you originally got it.
If you received your key from a SUPRA provider not on our list of reciprocities, then you’d have to buy a separate key from CORE to be able to access our SUPRA area. Information on purchasing a key is available on our website here.
7. I don’t remember where I got my SUPRA key from. How do I find out?
On the top of your SUPRA eKey app, it should say where it’s from. If it’s not listed there or you don’t have the eKey authorized on your phone, SUPRA Support should be able to tell you. Contact SUPRA Support at 877-699-6787 or email email@example.com.
Not finding the answers you need? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of CORE’s Supra Administrators will be happy to help.