Instructions on How to Pay Your 2021 REALTOR® Dues
Use the following steps to pay your REALTOR® dues online:
- Log in to the CORE Association of REALTORS® website – begin by pressing Ctrl and clicking on the following link: https://core-realtors.com/
- Click the Member “Portal Login” (orange) button on the top right of the CORE homepage.
- Enter login (NRDS number) and password (last name all lower case). Please note: You do not need to reset your password.
- You can find your NRDS number by pressing Ctrl and clicking on the following link: https://login.connect.realtor/#!/forgotmember. If you need additional help, please email CORE at email@example.com.
- Your NRDS number is 9 digits long, you’ll need to include the leading 0 if yours is only 8 digits.
- On the far right of the Member Portal homepage in Account Balances click on “Pay Now” (white button)
- Members have the option to make a voluntary investment in RPAC, the Realtors® Political Action Committee, which helps develop, advance, and implement REALTORS® advocacy objectives that directly affect the real estate business and the ownership and operation of real estate.
NOTE: Contributions to RPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The amounts indicated are merely guidelines and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amounts. The National Association of REALTORS® and its state and local associations will not favor or disadvantage any member because of the amount contributed or a decision not to contribute. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Your contribution is split between National RPAC and the State PAC in your state. Contact your State Association or PAC for information about the percentages of your contribution provided to National RPAC and to the State PAC. The National RPAC portion is used to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 52 U.S.C. 30116. Compliance with the Tax Reform Act of 1993 requires that the portion of dues attributable to lobbying and political activities at the State and Federal levels of government be considered nondeductible for income tax purposes.
- If you choose to not make the Voluntary RPAC Contribution, uncheck the box next to the Voluntary RPAC Contribution. This will recalculate the total amount due.
- Click the “Pay $” (green) button
- Enter your payment information and verify that all your information is correct before submitting your payment.
- Print or save a copy of the payment confirmation as your receipt. You can also find copies of past invoices by hovering over the Member tab on the top of the page, click on My Account, and then select the History tab.
Thank you for your continued membership! If you need more help, email CORE at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
BROKERS: You are able to review your entire Agent Roster at any time. In your member portal click on “Office” and then click on “My Members Association Account” for a list of all active agents in your office and their 2021 Dues Payment status. Please assist us in tracking who has paid and who is outstanding, and please encourage your agents and principals to make timely payments so that services are not suspended.