How to Pay Your 2020 REALTOR® Dues
Use the following steps to pay your REALTOR® dues online:
1) Log in to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) – begin by pressing Ctrl and clicking on the following link: https://www.nar.realtor/user/login.
2) Log in to www.nar.realtor with the user name and password you have created.
3) If you are visiting NAR’s site for the first time:
a. Create a username and password — use the “register” tab and it will guide you through the steps easily.
b. You will need your 9-digit NRDS number and last name to get started.
If you need help finding your NRDS number click on the “Find your NRDS ID” link and follow the prompts or call NAR at 1-800-874-6500. If you need more help call CORE at 908-725-3117.
Once your account is set up and you’re logged in, you can go back and click on the “Pay Dues” link which will display the invoice and bill paying page for your membership. There you’ll see an itemized list of dues and fees owed for 2020.
4) Click the “Pay My 2020 Invoice” tab to pay what is due by January 1, 2020.
5) Members also have the option to make a voluntary investment in RPAC, the Realtors® Political Action Committee, which helps develop, advance, and implement REALTORS® advocacy objectives which directly affect the real estate business and the ownership and operation of real estate.
NOTE: Contributions to RPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The amounts indicated are merely guidelines and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amounts. The National Association of REALTORS® and its state and local associations will not favor or disadvantage any member because of the amount contributed or a decision not to contribute. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Your contribution is split between National RPAC and the State PAC in your state. Contact your State Association or PAC for information about the percentages of your contribution provided to National RPAC and to the State PAC. The National RPAC portion is used to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 52 U.S.C. 30116.
Compliance with the Tax Reform Act of 1993 requires that the portion of dues attributable to lobbying and political activities at the State and Federal levels of government be considered nondeductible for income tax purposes.
6) Click the “Apply Changes” button on the bottom right in blue. This will recalculate any optional changes you have made.
7) Click the “View Final Invoice, Important PAC & Other Disclaimers” button on the bottom left in blue. Your 2020 Invoice will be displayed for your review.
8) Click the “Return to Preliminary Invoice.”
9) Click “Pay Invoice”, Click “Pay Now with a Credit Card” or “Pay Now with an Electronic Check.”
10) Click “Pay Now”. A screen where you’ll enter your payment information will be displayed.
11) Verify that all your information is correct before submitting payment.
12) You will receive a confirmation email from NAR’s eCommerce that your payment was processed.
Note: Depending on how busy the system is, your payment record to our office may not show up for a few days. This is especially true if you make the payment late on a Friday or over the weekend.
13) Print or save a copy of the payment confirmation as your receipt for payment.
Thank you for your continued membership! If you have any problems or concerns, you can contact NAR at 800-874-6500 (8:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday, Central time) or via live chat from their website (8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, Central time, Member login is required). If you need more help, call CORE at 908-725-3117.
BROKERS: You are able to review your entire Agent Roster at any time on the NAR eCommerce system. Please assist us in tracking who has paid and who is outstanding, and please encourage your agents and principals to make timely payments so that services are not suspended.