Deadline: September 21, 2018
The NJ Realtors® Good Neighbor Award will be presented to three Realtors® or Realtor-Associates® who
have made extraordinary commitments to improving the quality of life in their local and/or global
communities through volunteer community service.
▪ Nominees must be members of NJ Realtors®in good standing.
▪ The award is intended to recognize individual contributions, not association- or company-wide efforts. However, if an individual within can be singled out as instrumental to the success of a
group effort, he or she is eligible.
▪ The nominee’s community work must have been conducted, started or completed between September 1, 2018 and August 31, 2018.
▪ Nominees should be able to document the results of their individual involvement through published reports and/or testimonials from the organization they served.
Scoring & Judging
▪ All entries will be evaluated by an independent panel of judges
▪ Donations will be made to the community service organization named on the entry form of the winners in the amount of $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second place, and $1,000 for third
▪ Information provided on the application is subject to verification.
▪ Members may nominate themselves.
▪ Nominations must include a signed entry form.
▪ Handwritten entries are not accepted.
▪ Please include a high-resolution headshot. Files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Good Neighbor Headshot” as the subject line.
▪ Attach additional pages as needed.
▪ Multimedia, such as videos and podcasts, can be accepted
▪ Incomplete entries or those that do not conform to the guidelines will be disqualified.
▪ No entries will be accepted past the September 21, 2018 deadline.