Cooper Inspection Services, LLCCooper Inspection Services, LLC Contact: Brian Cooper
DASET Home Inspections, LLCDASET Home Inspections, LLC Contact: Daniel Medina
Pest BlasterPest Blaster Contact: Michael Cantor
We are family owned and operated; servicing both residential and commercial structures for all General Insects, Bed Bugs, Rodents, Animals, and Termites. We also offer Mold Testing Services along with Radon Testing (Pennsylvania Only). We strive to give our customers the best service possible while charging significantly less than our competition.
We guarantee service within 24 hours, excluding Sundays, and will beat any competitor’s written estimate for any type of service! CALL US TODAY. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!
Phil Cantor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicholas Parent Sr., – email@example.com
RAdata Radon and Water Testing and TreatmentRAdata Radon and Water Testing and Treatment Contact: David Letcher
RAdata fleet is now 14 trucks for treatment, 6 testing cars. 12 Radon and Water Treatment Licensed Specialist and Technicians successfully install 20 to 40 systems each day. Our professional Water & Air Treatment staff install 20 to 40 systems daily. The best feature we have to offer is the 50 employees handling customers’ needs in each department.
Our strength gives our customers the confidence that we will arrive on time, every time.
Because we complete about 20 radon/water treatment installations per day, we have unparalleled buying power on materials. Buying large quantities of the materials we need directly from manufacturers allows us to offer the best prices, as we pass our cost savings on to our customers.
No other Radon or Water company has a field staff like ours. Our technicians are top-notch: fully trained, prompt, neat, and courteous.
We also support our troops by hiring returning veterans.
During periods of typical request volume, we can usually come to test your water and/or radon within 1 business day, and can usually service/install within 1-3 business days.
Instructions on How to Pay Your 2022 Affiliate Dues
Use the following steps to pay your Affiliate dues online:
- Log in to the CORE Association of REALTORS® website – begin by pressing Ctrl and clicking on the following link: https://core-realtors.com/
- Click “Member Portal Login”, the orange button on the top right of the CORE homepage.
- Enter login (NRDS number) and password (last name all lower case).
- You can find your NRDS number by pressing Ctrl and clicking on the following link: https://login.connect.realtor/#!/forgotmember. If you need additional help, please email CORE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your NRDS number is 9 digits long, you’ll need to include the leading 0 if yours is only 8 digits.
- On the far right of the Member Portal homepage in Account Balances, click on the white button “Pay Now”.
- Click on the green button “Pay $”.
- Enter your payment information and verify that all your information is correct before submitting your payment.
- Print or save a copy of the payment confirmation as your receipt.
Thank you for your continued membership!
If you need additional help, email CORE at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.