Cooper Inspection Services, LLCCooper Inspection Services, LLC Contact: Brian Cooper
Curren Environmental ServicesCurren Environmental Services Contact: Tiffany Byrne
Curren Environmental, Inc. (Curren) is a professional environmental services company that provides turnkey solutions for a broad spectrum of environmental issues. Curren’s experience in tank removals, subsurface evaluations, field sampling, site investigations, and remedial activities has allowed us to provide quality services for over a decade. Our philosophy of hands on management of environmentally sensitive issues has helped establish Curren as a recognized and trusted name for professional environmental services.
DASET Home Inspections, LLCDASET Home Inspections, LLC Contact: Daniel Medina
Pest BlasterPest Blaster Contact: Michael Cantor
We are family owned and operated; servicing both residential and commercial structures for all General Insects, Bed Bugs, Rodents, Animals, and Termites. We also offer Mold Testing Services along with Radon Testing (Pennsylvania Only). We strive to give our customers the best service possible while charging significantly less than our competition.
We guarantee service within 24 hours, excluding Sundays, and will beat any competitor’s written estimate for any type of service! CALL US TODAY. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!
Phil Cantor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicholas Parent Sr., – email@example.com
Instructions on How to Pay Your 2022 Affiliate Dues
Use the following steps to pay your Affiliate dues online:
- Log in to the CORE Association of REALTORS® website – begin by pressing Ctrl and clicking on the following link: https://core-realtors.com/
- Click “Member Portal Login”, the orange button on the top right of the CORE homepage.
- Enter login (NRDS number) and password (last name all lower case).
- You can find your NRDS number by pressing Ctrl and clicking on the following link: https://login.connect.realtor/#!/forgotmember. If you need additional help, please email CORE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your NRDS number is 9 digits long, you’ll need to include the leading 0 if yours is only 8 digits.
- On the far right of the Member Portal homepage in Account Balances, click on the white button “Pay Now”.
- Click on the green button “Pay $”.
- Enter your payment information and verify that all your information is correct before submitting your payment.
- Print or save a copy of the payment confirmation as your receipt.
Thank you for your continued membership!
If you need additional help, email CORE at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.