The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CORE Association of REALTORS® and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of CORE Association of REALTORS®. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CORE Association of REALTORS® takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
CORE Association of REALTORS® respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, CORE Association of REALTORS® will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to CORE Association of REALTORS®’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, CORE Association of REALTORS® will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by CORE Association of REALTORS® or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not CORE Association of REALTORS®, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
CORE Association of REALTORS® may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event CORE Association of REALTORS® removes the allegedly infringing materials, CORE Association of REALTORS® will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that CORE Association of REALTORS® removed or disabled access to the materials. CORE Association of REALTORS® may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). CORE Association of REALTORS®
designated Copyright Agent is:
Ester Rodriguez, Director of Communications